Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Thanks! I’ll check my lot numbers.

Thank you, will check my shelf, and see if I have any recalled lots

Relief...mine ends in 23, just over the 4350 2-22 recall! Thanks again for posting!

Well half of mine are fine and 6Lbs fall in that range so just got off the phone with Western powders and they have been very helpful and good customer service.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check...

I use some of their powders but not those.

Thanks for heads up. And one good reason not to start with the max listed load: Lots can vary................FWB

Thanks for the heads up. I use 4064 but it's IMR. Guess I'm safe.

@AZDAVE, what are they going to do, send you new powder???

They are going to send me a check for 35$ a pound of powder. I have followed their directions and filled the powder bottles with water.

@AZDAVE, that's great and outstanding customer service. Powder is a great fertilizer. (y)(y)

Update on my claim for recalled powder. I received the check from western powders in yesterdays mail. Very prompt customer service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.