Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Leupold VX6 HD CDS 2-12x42 FireDot Duplex. This scope is just back from Leupold, sent it in for cleaning and inspection before selling. Free turret has been used, will ship with original turret and one cut for 375 HH 300 gr Aframes. No box,papers or caps. Very faint ring mark that does not show up in pics.

$850 shipped
IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8177.jpg

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

Those are nice scopes!

Thanks all

Will have a couple more later on. They are at Leupold now getting a check over.
I decided to send most of my used ones in for them to check over before selling

If you’re in the market for a leupold scope this is the way to get it. Mark is the absolute best to deal with for optics. I’ve bought more leupold scopes from him in the last couple of years than I care to admit publicly. Quite a few for sure. Deal with confidence, I know I do.

I’d have snagged this yesterday in the store if I’d known hahaha

Hope you got everything situated

No I do not.
But I think @Houston Bill might have per conversions with him. Might reach out to him.

Thanks Mark

Hi @LES7 - I have a Leupold Vari X llc 3-9x50 and a V-X lll 3.5-10x40 that I was planning on posting on AH, both scopes are matt finish though. They are in excellent shape with perfect glass and only faint scope ring marks. If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks Mark

Hi @LES7 - I have a Leupold Vari X llc 3-9x50 and a V-X lll 3.5-10x40 that I was planning on posting on AH, both scopes are matt finish though. They are in excellent shape with perfect glass and only faint scope ring marks. If you are interested send me a PM.
thank you, but I’ll prob pass. the old gloss ones are sentimental to me

I received your scope earlier this week, scope is as advertised, always a real pleasure to do business with you, Mark. I hope your upcoming trip to Africa is a wonderful experience.

I received your scope earlier this week, scope is as advertised, always a real pleasure to do business with you, Mark. I hope your upcoming trip to Africa is a wonderful experience.

Thank you!
Glad it arrived safely and your payment was received also. Pleasure as always to do business with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleThu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?