Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Botswana
1713297432594.jpeg

1713297462437.jpeg

1713296677158.jpeg

Come experience Africa like no other. Hunt a free-range hippo in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve which forms part of the greater Kruger National Park and the APNR. Measuring 131 000 acres, this area is a spectacular wilderness. The accommodation is a basic bush tented camp with all the necessary amenities. The fact that one is hunting such incredible free-range areas makes up for the need for any luxury.
The hunting experience is on a hippo bull. We are not allowed to hunt any breeding bulls within a herd and therefore we will target old mature bulls past their prime which have been kicked out the breading heards. This makes for some exceptionally challenging hunting under the African sun.

This package is offered at $12 750 all inclusive

FOR THE 2024 SEASON ONLY

INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
One Hippo Bull
4 nights | 3 hunting days;
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter, tracker, skinner, and use of a fully equipped hunting vehicle;
Hunting permits;
Fully serviced accommodation;
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages;
Laundry services;
Pick up & Drop off at Eastgate Airport

EXCLUDED FROM THIS PACKAGE
Hard Tack;
All international and domestic flights;
Firearm and ammunition;
Travel Insurance and medical expenses;
Firearm import and export permit fees;
Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies;
Taxidermy
We look forward to sharing our passion and continent with you.
Kind Regards,
Valie Enslin & the That's Africa team

Good day
Our season runs from March 2024 to April 2025. Unfortunately I will only be able to confirm quota and pricing in March of 2025 should you want to come after April.
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.