Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe

Folding Knives

The iMamba® Collection​

If there was a “Best Knife” classification like there is for British Best Guns, the new Arno Bernard imamba® folding knife would fall into that category. Just like “Best Guns”, what you see is only part of the equation and what you do not see is just as important, and in some cases, even more important than the visible attributes. This new knife has a rounded opening tab on the top of the blade that enables one-handed opening.

Today, 99% of folding knives are taken off machines and assembled. In direct contrast to that, each one of these beautiful knives has all four brothers’ fingerprints all over it. The metallic tolerances they achieve are less than 1/100th of a millimeter which is one-tenth the thickness of a piece of paper. Each blade is hand-polished to a mirror finish to highlight any areas that require additional attention. After that, the blades are put in a tumbler with ceramic media to produce a satin gloss finish. The blades are then sharpened by hand. Thus you can see the shiny razor-sharp hollow ground edge contrasting against the satin gloss body of the blade.

View Knives

imamba-blue1_255x149.jpg
Untitled-5_0036_IMA 020 - Imamba - Kudu bone - Front_255x149.jpg
Untitled-5_0020_IMA 024 - Imamba - Kudu bone - Front_255x149.jpg
Untitled-5_0082_IMA 006 - Imamba - Warthog tusk - Front_255x149.jpg
_0027_21-054 - Imamba - Dessert Ironwood - Front copy_255x149.jpg
21-076 - Imamba - Mammoth molar - Front copy_255x149.jpg
21-082_-_Imamba_-_Full_frame_titanium_-_Front_copy_255x149.jpg
imamba-synthetic-01_2_255x149.jpg

The Rinkhals Collection​

These Arno Bernard knives take you back to a simpler time when your first pocket knife opened and closed without any locking mechanism. This updated version of the classic slip joint measures 6.5” overall, and has a 2.8” blade and a full-sized 3.7” frame with a 2.8” handle inlay. It features a beautiful design with a versatile, RWL34 stainless steel blade, a nail nick for easy opening, and ridged thumb serrations on the top of the blade. Just like your old Buck®, Western® or Case®, the blade features a mirror finish. The hand-sewn, leather slip protects it in your pocket and the matching bead attached to the leather lanyard makes it easy to access. This lightweight knife sheds ounces by using Titanium for the frame, pocket clip, collar, and screws, and only weighs 2.3 ounces!

The slip joint mechanism of this knife features an innovative "safety" when it is approximately halfway open which causes the blade to release its tension at the 90° mark so it is easy to move your fingers out of the way before tension builds again and assists you in closing (or opening) the knife. Most slip-joint knives have continuous tension throughout their entire range, which in some cases causes the blade to close before you can get your fingers out of the way. Since this knife does not have a mechanism that locks it open, always cut with the blade going away from you to prevent injury.

View Knives

rinkhals-stabilitzed-wh1_255x149.jpg
rinkhals-wh-Main_255x149.jpg
Rinkhals_BrownKudu_Rose1_255x149.jpg
23-092_-_Rinkhals_-_Damasteel_-_Titanium_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
Rinkhals_Synthetic_Ivory_255x149.jpg
SnakeskinCF_1_255x149.jpg
23-100_-_Rinkhals_-_Damasteel_-_Mammoth_Molar_-_Front_255x149.jpg
23-074_-_Rinkhals_-_Desert_Ironwood_-_Front_255x149.jpg

Exclusive Dagga Boy Collection

DAG 139 - Dagga boy - AZ - Kudu bone - Front copy_255x149.jpg
DAG_147_-_Skinner_-_Mammoth_Molar_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
DAG 108 - Dagga boy - Skinner - Mammoth molar - Front copy_255x149.jpg
DAG 055 - Dagga boy drop point - Mammoth molar - Front copy_255x149.jpg
DAG 056 - Dagga boy drop point - Mammoth molar - Front copy_255x149.jpg
DAG_184_-_Hunter_-_Kudu_Bone_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
DAG_182_-_Hunter_-_Kudu_Bone_-_Front_255x149.jpg
DAG_173_-_Hunter_-_Warthog_Tusk_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
DAG_188_-_Hunter_-_Mammoth_Molar_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
DAG_187_-_Hunter_-_Mammoth_Molar_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg
DAG 126 - Dagga boy - Hunter - Mammoth molar - Front copy_255x149 (1).jpg
DAG_166_-_AZ_-_Kudu_Bone_-_Front_2_255x149.jpg

Arno Bernard Knives > Inventory Update: 140+ Fixed Blades Available Now

unnamed.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

It's the perfect day to shop for a new knife! With more than 140 Arno Bernard fixed blades to choose from in the three collections, these one-of-a-kind knives are ready to ship to you today!

Knives range from just 5.75" to 9.375" and many of the handles feature exotic materials such as Mammoth Molar, Warthog Tusk, Kudu Bone and more. Remember, when ordering, you'll receive the exact knife featured in the photos. So, if you see something you like - don't hesitate to order before it's gone!

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.