Elephant Crawling

I am amazed that the animal decided to crawl under vs busting through the stuff

Animals are pretty smart and adapt to and overcome obstacles to better exist in man's ever changing manipulation of the world.

If animals were not so adaptable and smart we probably wouldn't admire them so much, and we would have a less admiration to hunt them, but a more pathetic attitude of just shooting them whenever or for whatever reason.

After it's not (or shouldn't be) about the kill! It (and every hunt) should be about the planning, where and when, the hows of the hunt, and finally how it ended....did the animal out smart us or were we able to out wit the animal(?)....or was the hunt declared a draw; by which I mean through "luck" or "stupidity" or whatever, "we came face to face, looked at each other for what felt was an eternity then "we" each turn and walked away with the mutual respect and understanding this was not to be the day, perhaps next we meet, it will be the right time."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeremiahSt

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double