Duel yardage wheel for spot hogg

SikaMDhunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
So my original plan was to take 2 sights to SA. But then I found that people are 3d printing aftermarket "dual wheels" that allow 2 sight tape wheels at the same time.
Screenshot_20230729-131412~2.png

My arrows are all built identical. Sirius archery 4mm Orion's, Spine: 250
Straightness: 0.001
Sirius half out stainless insert/aluminum sleeve: 125 Grains
Carbon To Carbon Length: 27 - 7/8 INCHES
4 fusion Q2i X-II 2.1" flexible
Right Helical
4" Wrap
Bow Draw Weight: 80lbs
Bow Draw Length: 28in

With a broadhead @ 125 grain that gives total arrow weight at 536 with FOC 19.5%. my PSE levitate flings these at 263fps.

I wanted to carry a heavier set up to Africa and originally was going to run with 2 sights. Once I find this I decided to spend the $16.

Now I'll take the same arrows, add a 200 grain broadhead and have an arrow weight of 611.5 with FOC 23.5%. I'll test the speed on Chrono over the next couple days.

I've used other 3d printed items for hunting gear but it's mostly accessory things like a bow tree hanger, climbing stick attachments, etc. This $16 item will allow the possibility to hunt smaller and larger game without changing tapes, sights, or having to take a second bow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.