Any Freemasons on this forum..?

Pondoro

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Namibia and Botswana
I am...for 21 years, we practice the so called scandinavian system. All the Scandinavian states + Iceland have independent Orders. The scandinavian Orders are christian Orders and differs from the anglo-american system in that way..

However, there are lots of similarities and many visit for instance the Order in London..

Last edited:
I was raised in 1979. Have been inactive for a long time but a past master skeet shooter has got me going again. My home lodge is in Montana.

I’m a member of Fellowship Lodge #345 in Joplin, MO and I’m the director of the 29th degree of the Scottish Rite in the Valley of Joplin. I’m also a member of the York Rite as well as the Shrine Trust in Springfield, MO. Great organizations and philanthropy!!

My father is, but I am not - much to his disappointment. He was very active up to about 2 years ago. He’s KYCH.

I was, but when I perceived strong divergence from social conduct within my Lodge, I left. Could have transferred to another, but so disappointed at the time ... Sadly, the craft has lost its call here. I try to follow its, and Christianity's teachings in my conduct since. One way, is that I never write under a nom-de-plume, if I can't acknowledge what I write, or say then it does not get published.

I belong to West Union, Ohio Lodge #43, and the Valley of Cincinnati Scottish Rite for over 20 years. My father was, and my son is as well.

I am...for 21 years, we practice the so called scandinavian system. All the Scandinavian states + Iceland have independent Orders. The scandinavian Orders are christian Orders and differs from the anglo-american system in that way..

However, there are lots of similarities and many visit for instance the Order in London..
Yes. Webb Lodge #166 of Augusta Ga

I was raised in 2019 at lodge #473 in Texas.

I was, but when I perceived strong divergence from social conduct within my Lodge, I left. Could have transferred to another, but so disappointed at the time ... Sadly, the craft has lost its call here. I try to follow its, and Christianity's teachings in my conduct since. One way, is that I never write under a nom-de-plume, if I can't acknowledge what I write, or say then it does not get published.
Geoff, I write under a pseudonym per some safety concerns. On another outdoors forum that was all but totally unmoderated, three regular posters were a bit scary. That forum eventually went belly up (surprise!) and I moved on to a Montana based elk hunting forum. Two of those clowns stalked me over there but the moderator made quick work of them. I do post pictures of myself and I usually (but not always) respond to private messages with my real name.

I understand why some folks post photos with faces blurred or blacked out. Employers or classmate animal lovers can cause problems for hunters. I kept some trophies and hunting/fishing related stuff in my office when I worked for the US National Park Service and I caught some flack for it. Few supervisors in that agency appreciate the management value of hunting. Oh well. Did it cost me my job? Probably not. My lack of incompetence usually sealed my doom with that outfit. The cream doesn't float to the top in USNPS. More like the stuff in the toilet bowl.

Harmony Lodge #18, Olympia Wa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jörg Schmeisser

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?