Zoom Safari - Anything Africa

Very sorry I missed this last one. Looking forward to watching the recording.

no problem
Nathan I enjoyed our time. Sorry I had to drop off before the end but enjoyed my time with you and the guys.
no problem - good to have you on there again
are you going to attend the leopard hunt Zoom?

It was great chatting and learning from you, too Mr. @CAustin. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

we all learn from each other my friend. Nathan says there will be a leopard hunt discussion! Looking forward to that as I was scheduled to be in Namibia right now in the second week of my leopard hunt. Damn COVID 19

When will that one be?
I think it is in line for this Thursday!
I plan to post the new thread on Monday...
I think Thurs seems to be a good evening generally BUT suggestions are welcome... I live in my own world that doesnt really have days of the week!

"Leopard - How I Hunt" should be a good one as leopard is one of my my favorite animals to hunt.

we all learn from each other my friend. Nathan says there will be a leopard hunt discussion! Looking forward to that as I was scheduled to be in Namibia right now in the second week of my leopard hunt. Damn COVID 19
Oh jeez. Have you been able to reschedule?

Last nights Zoom Safari - Anything Africa was great, we discussed a wide range of topics for over three hours. The topics included:
  • Building a wilderness camp in Tanzania
  • License fees for hunting in Tanzania
  • Daily hunting schedule and routine on a wilderness hunt
  • When should your PH shoot and why on a DG hunt
  • What should the hunter do just before the sticks go up and what to do right after the first shot.
  • Boots, socks and gators
  • How to choose a good Outfitter and PH
  • Quality of PH's by country
  • Useless gear clients bring on safari
  • Items clients forget to bring
  • Binos and Range Finders
  • Color, style and quality of hunting cloths
  • What to carry with you or in your day pack
  • The difference between a wilderness hunt and a hunt on a high fence concession
  • Price vs Hunting experience
The best feature of these zoom safaris is Nathan himself, Nathan has almost 20 years of experience as a PH and Outfitter and provides very clear, concise, answers and opinions on the questions asked. If you an American Nathan has another advantage for us, he was born, raised and still lives in SE Missouri and American English is his native language, he also travels to Africa just like we do and knows all the ins and outs of airline travel to the dark continent. These meeting are a great time I highly recommend them experienced and inexperienced hunter alike and for those of you interested in hunting "Mr Spots" be sure and sign up for next weeks zoom safari its all about "Leopard Hunting".
Hi Art, thank you for the compliments and for an excellent recap on the last Zoom Safari.

We definately covered a wide range of important topics. When you lay them out like that it shows the value of these group discussions.

The excellent questions and subsequent dialog made it a fun and very informative meeting.

The wife and I watched the videos last night. We enjoyed them. Thanks for posting the videos.

I watched them too, great information!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!