ZIMBABWE: Zimbabwe 2019 With JKO Hunting Safaris On Lake Kariba

Congrats, thanks for the hunting report! There is nothing wrong with appreciation of the beauty of Africa! Patience is a virtue.

Thank you sir!

Thanks for your interesting report. I am definitely somewhat ignorant but can you explain to me the comments concerning more information with a private e mail. Sorry if everyone else understands—I am perhaps just thick. Thanks for your patience.

What I am saying is members can feel free to PM, call, or whatsapp me for more to the story.

I am not a beginner, and would have also been letting the lead fly. This despite all my better judgement. I have no self restraint. Well, very little. I truly become immersed in the moment, and next thing I know, I hear myself say “Yeh, that is one beautiful (fill in the blank). Let’s go after him.” I have no regrets, except when I have to delay the next adventure because I blew my budget like a Nor’Easter. Oh well, ones man’s restraint is my next opportunity. LOL

I have had little to no self restraint in the past, but because of that house space is now limited, and taxidermy has started turning into euro mounts. Since I went overboard on three recent safaris, i had to be more careful on this one, for a number of reasons, also including do I really need another or a third one of (fill in the blank here with species) because its big?

Anyways, it was tough to walk away from some of the animals I encountered, but I'm ok with that and had a great time and hunt!(y)

Thanks for the report Charles. Glad you had a great trip.

Thanks for the report Charles. Glad you had a great trip.

Thanks bud, hopefully I make it to DSC this year and I'll tell you more about it!

Sounds like a great adventure. I bet you get what you're after. You are right though the experience is the most important thing after you been there a few times.

We had a great time and experience! If we both make DSC I'll tell you more about it.

Just finished reading @whitetail ’s report and yours, looks like you fellas had a great time! Nathan shared some info on his “rest of the story”, hopefully will get to talk to you in Dallas and get your story.

That waterbuck and sable would have been in trouble!

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats for a great experience Charles, and thanks for the great pics !

Just finished reading @whitetail ’s report and yours, looks like you fellas had a great time! Nathan shared some info on his “rest of the story”, hopefully will get to talk to you in Dallas and get your story.

That waterbuck and sable would have been in trouble!

Thanks for sharing!

Be glad to share if I make it to DSC!

I enjoyed reading the report and seeing all the pictures, my friend! I look forward to getting some Zimbabwe dirt on my boots sometime in the future!

I enjoyed reading the report and seeing all the pictures, my friend! I look forward to getting some Zimbabwe dirt on my boots sometime in the future!

Good talking the other night! Hopefully we can share a camp in Zim someday(y)

Great adventure! Enjoyed your report and hope to see you at the AH dinner at DSC.

What a trip! Sounds like Zambia needs to make the short list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber