ZIMBABWE: Sijarira Forest Area Zimbabwe Hunt

bmbclnts

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone experienced a hunt in the Sijarira Forest area in Zimbabwe. I'm looking at a Buffalo and Hippo hunt.

Thanks

I've heard its a very rocky and rugged area.

Hi

Great for what you looking for
I have hunted there in August 2006 and shoot big Hippo ,Klipspringer and female buff in 4 days of hunting . Many big crocs and no problem to find good Buffalo too .During same time other hunter who share the camp with me shoot Leopard and Elephant .Some Zebra ,impala and good quality Kudu but no many plains game.I will return probably next year for Elephant. Ivory is not so big, 30-40 lbs but in terms of real hunt is great deal
Camp is on the bank of the lake and is great ,maybe one of the best in Zimbabwe with good tiger fishing too

Who are you going to hunt with?

Welcome gaspar to AH! Thanks for the hunting report!

Probably with same operators as I do my first trip there

Outfitter was HHK Safaris and Booking agent Jose Garsia Escorial's Safari Headlands from Spain

I still look for some area in the south where I can hunt Livingston eland and Limpopo bushbuck after Sijarira

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross