Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
P1020916.JPG

Great hunt , tough for sure as we were snookered a few times by some Bulls but fortunately all came together on the 8th day and this old bull presented itself and my client made an excellent shot .

Thanks to this site AH for giving me the opportunity to advertise some hunts and especially for hunters looking for deals .

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Wayne and congrats to the hunter!

Congrats Wayne! Hope you or the hunter can post more details. How old was the bull? Which set of teeth was he on?

I did have a look and his last set of molars were already half exposed so I estimated him to be around or close to 35 year plus ?? I am no expert just my 5 cents .

Looks like a happy hunter and looks like he had some battles with those broken tusks. Great job on giving a hunter a great hunt

Very nice.

I do hope we hear more.

Congratulations to the hunter on being successful. Good for you Wayne to keep putting hunters on quality game. Keep it up!

Great trophy and if he was 35 with the broken tusks he was a good one to take! I actually like the look of them!

Awesome hunt! Congrats! One of these days I am going to take advantage of one of these hunts.

Awesome hunt! Congrats! One of these days I am going to take advantage of one of these hunts.

LivingTheDream, there are so many deals these days you should take advantage now, cuz, "One of these days" just may not come along again.

Life is short to keep putting if off. Just saying!

Congratulations on the success in a year of tough times for Elephants and outfitters. Glad someone could get out and hunt in these trying times
Thanks for shari g the success

LTD, take advantage now of the deals, cuz, "On of these days", just may not come along again!

Life is short to keep putting it off. Just saying.

Great looking elephant. Congrats. Bruce

Ok guy's what's with the cats in your avitars?

It was an April fools from the moderators...it's a good look

Lol.

How did you go unscathed Johnny?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross