Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Shooting Test May 2019

Very interesting. I especially like it when stress is incorporated into the test. I took an NRA hand gun course a number of years ago. All of the class members were doing quite well on the range until a drill introduced a stressful element with firing multiple shots in a timed environment. We all had an awakening as our shooting degenerated dramatically—mine in particular! I am going to try to build some these elements into my range sessions. Thanks for your help.

Excellent, Nhoro, I will make use of three sources...the Dangerous game course set up attended at SAWLC , the SAAMI set up and the set up you uploaded...I need to build a range to simulate elephant hunting (frontal, side brain and side lung hart shots and hip bone shot departing elephant) Buffalo charging /running from left to right , Lion charging straight like your video ..., hippo in water and crocodile in water and laying on the sand bank....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!