Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
10 Day Plains game hunts @ US$ 400 a Day 1X1 or US$ 600 a Day 2X1.

Available Game that can be hunted

Baboon -$ 150
Bushbuck -$ 700
Bushpig -$ 350
Eland -$ 1500
Giraffe -$ 1250
Grysbok -$ 500
Hyena - $ 500
Impala - $ 250
Klipspringer -$ 650
Kudu -$ 1000
Warthog -$ 350
Waterbuck -$ 1500
Wildebeest -$ 850
Zebra -$ 1000

Transfer to camp and back to airport $ 100 per person.

Non hunters welcome @ $ 100 EACH per Day

Included is all meals and local drinks,beer, wine ( Please bring your own imported hard tack) Daily laundry , services of a PH and his full crew as well as trophy field prep and salting.

Not included will be government taxes on day rate and trophy fees which is 2% and 4%.

Transportation of all trophies to the taxidermist will be $ 200 per hunter.

Not included is PH and staff tips.

Dates available are in October from the 13th to the 30th October and in November from the 1st to the 14th.

Happy hunting.

Wayne Van Den Bergh:guns: Nick Dawson and Co. 2011 242.jpg

Very good offer! A chance to come to Zimbabwe and hunt for us with a normal wallet.;)
Just one thing; 1:1 for 400 and 2:1 for 600, typo?

NO TYPO ERROR

Very good offer! A chance to come to Zimbabwe and hunt for us with a normal wallet.;)
Just one thing; 1:1 for 400 and 2:1 for 600, typo?

Hi Wolverine, two of you can hunt with 1 PH for $ 600 a day , or 1 can hunt with his own PH for $ 400 a day.

This is a great deal, the Dawsons hunted with me last year and they booked through this forum , please read their hunt reports to get a bit of an insight as to what to expect.

Cheers

Wayne :thumb:

Hi Wolverine, two of you can hunt with 1 PH for $ 600 a day , or 1 can hunt with his own PH for $ 400 a day.

This is a great deal, the Dawsons hunted with me last year and they booked through this forum , please read their hunt reports to get a bit of an insight as to what to expect.

Cheers

That Dawson picture you shared sure has a nice Kudu, Waterbuck and Warthog in it!

How hot is it getting in Oct and November?

in the zambezi valley probably between 100 to 122F , nice and warm :cool::draught:

I'll have to convert it to C. I have no idea anymore what that actually means. I might have when I was 6.

That is 37 to 50 C. There would have to be an iceberg attached to my back to survive 50C.

I'll have to convert it to C. I have no idea anymore what that actually means. I might have when I was 6.

That is 37 to 50 C. There would have to be an iceberg attached to my back to survive 50C.

did it in F because i thought thats what used in usa, forgot you were in canada. i was told it was 51c when we were in kariba early last nov.

did it in F because i thought thats what used in usa, forgot you were in canada. i was told it was 51c when we were in kariba early last nov.

Jeez, that would have killed me!

Cheers

wayne they are good rates for zim, but i think you will have to crank up the aircon for some !!:biggrin:

I hear you , but you have to love the hot weather it gives the bush a different "Buzz" with all the insects singing and best of all is there will be plenty of beer and cold sun downers around a camp fire , plus most of the hunting will be real early morning till about 11 am then we will go out again when it is cooler around 3pm . Expect the temperature to be in the mid 30's C. I can assure you it will not get to 50c. Trust me that time of the year can sometimes be the best , those big trophy's that hide out will show themselves .

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Spike, there is no way that you will get a hunt in the valley with all the game I have listed neither for the price I have quoted. I am hunting in the south of Zim for this towards West Nic going towards Beit Bridge on private land.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg