ZIMBABWE: Nyamazana Elephant Hunt - Happy Birthday To Me!

Congrats dude!

Royal27,

I agree with others who have said, "Outstanding"!
And congratulations.
Likewise I agree with you in that, trinkets can be taken away or disappear for any one of a number of reasons.
But, the creeps cannot take our memories away.
You are an excellent Scribe and as always, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts here from your latest safari.
Thank you for posting it all.

Kind regards,
Velo Dog.

Thanks Paul!

It was an honor for sure, and I hope to do it again someday. The lack of trinkets has been interesting. It's allowed me to tell the story of why I hunt whenever the "did you keep the tusks?" questions are asked. This is a story I wouldn't have had the opportunity to tell had my answer to the tusk question been a simple "yes."

Congratulations on a wonderful experience.
Well done! Thanks for sharing it with us.

//Gus

Thanks Paul!

It was an honor for sure, and I hope to do it again someday. The lack of trinkets has been interesting. It's allowed me to tell the story of why I hunt whenever the "did you keep the tusks?" questions are asked. This is a story I wouldn't have had the opportunity to tell had my answer to the tusk question been a simple "yes."

Excellent interaction with Hollywood's brain wash victims out there.
Many people here, including myself salute you for it.
Also, Happy Birthday !

Thanks for a great report Royal, and congrats for a fantastic experience!

sorry im late to this thread.

what a fantastic hunt and combined with an exceptional report, it was a great read!

thank you for sharing.

-matt

I'm glad I found this report. A great hunt and a great read! If the stars aline, perhaps I can do something similar one day...

Thanks for a great report !

Flipping awesome congrats to yoRoyal,and you get 5 attaboys for posting facebook,ive often thought I wouldn't hunt something I couldn't have to show off to my hunting friends but you have gave me new insites,ive said before that seeing the community relishing in that glorius meat protein must bean exceptional feeling again congrats again to you.if the dam powerball would cooperate a little I might try to duplicate your trip.

Well Done!!!
(y)(y)(y)

congradulation to you Royal A wonderful hunt and writeup as well its almost like we were there with you,you have some memories that can be reviewed anytime your little heart desires,Hunting is a very addictive and pleasurable drug I bet your already planning the next one if only in your mind.thanx again

Royal,
congrats on achieving two milestone moments in any Man's lifetime.

Reaching Fifty, and hunting a Bull Elephant :A Way To Go:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you