ZIMBABWE: Night Hunting Crop-raiding Elephants With Nyamazana Safaris April 2017

What a rush! I'd really enjoy seeing some pictures when you get the chance.
Thanks for the great report!

Very good hunt report sir. I appreciate you sharing the adventure with everyone.mi hope you will post pictures when you can.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I think the elephants are the critters I am most concerned with. However, the last camp I was In had a pet elephant with a dog that rode on her back. I did feed it reluctantly.
Elephant Dog.jpg

Absolutely loved this report! Wayne and his staff are phenomenal- was there in February!! Can't wait to go back- want to hunt Jumbo with Wayne in the future. Sam, Cowboy and the rest of his personnel are excellent! Congrats on your very fine hunt and sorting out problem elephant!

WOW. What a hunt. Sounds like you got your moneys worth and then some. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Bruce

Congrats for a great hunting experience, Bjorn !

Enclosing a picture of what used to be a very nice cornfield. Some of the villages are hit very hard by the crop-raiders.
MEMO0005.JPG

Great report......
Thanks for letting us walk in your shoes

Thanks for the pictures! All I can say is WOW WHAT A RUSH THAT MUST HAVE BEEN!
Glad to see absolutely nothing waisted.
Elephants can sure be destructive when they want to be!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg