Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
Effective immediately, from President Dr. Emmerson D. Mnangagwa
1. All returning ( Zimbabwe) residents and visitors have to undergo PCR testing and will be quarantined, at own cost, for days (????)recommended by WHO, even if they present & negative PCR test results from elsewhere.

There is more to the Presidents speech, but the rest has to do with curfews and hours of business.

These restrictions will be reviewed in 14 days.

Do not ask me about the quarantine????

We have a visiting hunter from Delaware sitting in a croc blind at the moment (a very big croc). He will be returning to the states out of Victoria Falls on Saturday 4. December. We should have more info about the quarantine by then

I just received some updated news. At this time it appears that "Tourists" are exempt from these restrictions. The govt. says new information will be released shortly.

I am sick of this covid crap(pun intended). My son would have wrestled in an international tournament.today. Cancelled......
One participant.from Namibia arrived with a neg PCR test. Had a rapid test at the hotel last night negative. Did a PCR test for the return tomorrow and positive....WTF?????? How can you do 3 tests in 48 hrs 2x neg and 1x pos?????

Live or die it is time to carry on.....sick of this crap ruling our lives.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.