Zimbabwe Late Season Hunt Specials 2017

Hi Nathan

Yes Steve has notified me . We are hunting in Marula district / Mangwe which is in Matabeleland South approximately 2 Hours drive from Bulawayo airport . There are no Hippo or Croc in this area . I have sold all my Leopard tags in this area as you can imagine especially this year Leopard are in demand . Certainly you can hunt the plains game that is available here. Please note that this year Zimbabwe has experienced very good rains in fact exceptional rainfall so the bush is going to be very thick and wet . If you want to charge a camera or a iPad or similar please bring adapters / converters that plug into a standard cigarette lighter that is in my hunting truck , this particular camp has no electricity , the lights work off a solar system and my deep freezers are on gas . Ask Jay Porter he hunted out of the same camp .

All the best

Wayne

I truly can not wait- Steve and I are both so excited!!! And gotcha- yes I was expecting as much regarding the leopard but hopefully will get a few plains game (such as eland, bushbuck, baboon and possibly another zebra or maybe hyena) bagged anyway. I heard the rains have been fantastic this year- so I'll be bringing along my rain gear and snake gaiters as well (hopefully those will be at a minimum- yikes haha). Spoke with Steve (he's at SCI convention in Vegas now)- we'll be bringing 2 video cameras to tape the hunts as well as plenty of battery packs for charging. I'll stop and get a portable car charger made for the cigarette lighter that has a few outlets to bring along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you