Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
22-1024x303.jpg

There are several reasons why Zimbabwe is rated as one of the top destinations for big game hunting in Africa, some of them being the massive free range areas and the strict sustainable quotas, others being the dedicated and highly experienced professional hunters. Martin Pieters safaris has been one of the leaders in Zimbabwe hunting safaris over the last decade and we are proud to be recognised by our peers in the industry as long standing ethical safari operators. Having hunted the Omay since 1994, we have first hand knowledge of wildlife populations and game movements. Our dedicated anti poaching scouts spend countless hours protecting our valuable heritage, their tireless work has made the Omay a premier destination for Zimbabwe hunting.

Our 2 million acre zambezi valley concession, the Omay is one of Zimbabwe’s gems.

SAMITOV.png
Image_399.jpg

Nestled in the Zambezi valley, on the shores of one of the largest man made lakes in the world, lake Kariba, lies the Omay hunting concession. The rugged foothills of the Zambezi valley escarpment form a formidable backdrop to some of the most awe inspiring terrain on this continent. Rated as ‘ the destination’ for free range wild dangerous game hunting safaris in Zimbabwe, the Omay offers some of the best leopard and buffalo hunting at some of the most affordable rates.

Image_390.jpg
Image_499.jpg
Image_455.jpg
Image_364.jpg

With one of the highest success rates on leopard in Zimbabwe, huge crocodile and massive hippo populations, along with big maned lion and large herds of buffalo, there is no better area for your next Zimbabwe hunting safari. We constantly strive for perfection, with recently refurbished camps, top quality equipment and several of the finest professional hunters Zimbabwe has to offer hunters.

Forget about fences, forget about work, lose yourself amongst the mopane trees, embrace wild remote Africa whilst you still can…..before it’s gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross