416rigbyy

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
We could not have been more blessed to have been able to hunt with Wayne Van Den Bergh of @Nyamazana Safaris this past December. Amongst all the hassles with travel restrictions and lockdowns, Wayne helped us to be able to end the 2020 year with one of our most memorable hunts. His dedication to making this a special trip for us went beyond our expectations. At the end of it all, we were able to get everything that was on our list, within the time we had available, which included a beautiful, mature bull Elephant, a massive Waterbuck, Baboon, Warthog, Sharpe’s Grysbok, and a huge Crocodile!

Wayne went above and beyond to make sure we not only had a good time, but that we were also successful on our hunt. At the end of it all we were sad to be leaving Zimbabwe, but we left with the excitement to hopefully plan another trip with Wayne in the coming years!

20201124_100337.jpg
IMG-20201130-WA0139.jpg
IMG-20201130-WA0034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations.

The pleasure was mine , you and your wife are always welcome to come back anytime.. had a great time hunting with both of you .. thank you .

Well done, congratulations.

Sounds like you had a great time. With the shortage of hunts and thus hunt reports we'd all love some more details. Rifles used. Stalks. Congrats
Bruce

So glad to read a recent report on Wayne and his outfit. I had the same experience many years ago with Wayne. Great to read nothing has changed. I will hunt again with Wayne. Congrats on your memorable hunt.

MB

Great to hear that someone got to hunt! Well done. Fab waterbuck and a nice lizard too. Thanks for posting...FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg