416rigbyy

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
We could not have been more blessed to have been able to hunt with Wayne Van Den Bergh of @Nyamazana Safaris this past December. Amongst all the hassles with travel restrictions and lockdowns, Wayne helped us to be able to end the 2020 year with one of our most memorable hunts. His dedication to making this a special trip for us went beyond our expectations. At the end of it all, we were able to get everything that was on our list, within the time we had available, which included a beautiful, mature bull Elephant, a massive Waterbuck, Baboon, Warthog, Sharpe’s Grysbok, and a huge Crocodile!

Wayne went above and beyond to make sure we not only had a good time, but that we were also successful on our hunt. At the end of it all we were sad to be leaving Zimbabwe, but we left with the excitement to hopefully plan another trip with Wayne in the coming years!

20201124_100337.jpg
IMG-20201130-WA0139.jpg
IMG-20201130-WA0034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Congratulations.

Nyamazana Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
The pleasure was mine , you and your wife are always welcome to come back anytime.. had a great time hunting with both of you .. thank you .

cls

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
Well done, congratulations.

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Sounds like you had a great time. With the shortage of hunts and thus hunt reports we'd all love some more details. Rifles used. Stalks. Congrats
Bruce

Tucketed

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Congrats on a great hunt during difficult travel times. Great memories. Congrats to Wayne and his crew also
Ed

MarkB

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
NFA, SCI, DU, CCFR, BCWF, African Gazete
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SA, Namibia, BC, AB, Ont
So glad to read a recent report on Wayne and his outfit. I had the same experience many years ago with Wayne. Great to read nothing has changed. I will hunt again with Wayne. Congrats on your memorable hunt.

MB

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Great to hear that someone got to hunt! Well done. Fab waterbuck and a nice lizard too. Thanks for posting...FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolArago

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.