Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Club Cinegetico Jaliciense, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Mexico, Canada, USA, Zimbabwe
I will like to have info about Pro Safaris Africa, where PH Frik Muller is the Director, thanks

Rafael42,

We have put several of our clients with Pro Safaris and they've been very happy. If I can answer any specific question for you just let me know.

If you go to the Hunting Report Newsletter website there are a number of reports on companies with similar names. All the reports are favorable. You might want to check it out. Good hunting!

OK thanks, I will be hunting Rifa Area next June

You should enjoy yourself. What are you hunting?

Main animals are Elephant, Buffalo and Leopard, will be hunting 21 days

The Rifa hunting area is excellent and this company is better.
Frik Muller is an excellent person.
You will have such a nice experice with them in Rifa.
Who is going to be your PH?
I hunted with them in the Save and I can tell Frik is leading a good company.

Good lock!!!

Thaks for your Reply, my PH will be Spike Claassen, hopefully I will have a good experience as you

Rafael42,

We have put several of our clients with Pro Safaris and they've been very happy. If I can answer any specific question for you just let me know.

Mark
Could you have your happy hunters do a outfitter report on pro safaris africa

James,

If I thought any of these folks belonged to a hunt forum I would ask. Getting pictures from past clients is difficult enough let alone getting them to join a site and post a report. Mike 71560 is my client and an avid participant here but he is the exception rather than the rule. A good portion of my clients and more so Adam's clients don't even know what what AH is.

Never hunted with Spike Claassen before but as far as I know is one of the best PH working in ProSaf.

You are hunting in a really good hunting area with good people, so just enjoy and good luck !!!!

Thanks, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this hunt, more since is going to be my first time in Africa

Let me tell you something...
Your life is going to change forever... Africa is something special.

I just want to say that I had a great hunt with Pro Safaris Africa, the accommodations were good, the meals were very good too, my PH was Spike Classen and he is a very skillful, Him and I were able to hunt all the main species, plus some plains game
Some of the animals we manage to hunt were:

Elephant 41/40 pounds
Buffalo 40 inches
Leopard 15 inches
Cocrodile (huge) 16ï½½ feet
Hippo
Kuddu 55 inches
Bush Buck

So for sure I can recommend this operation,
Rafael

DSC_3476.jpg DSC_3356.jpg DSC_3521.jpg DSC_3417.jpg 278782_121636814594360_100371176720924_172617_5698368_o.jpg DSC_3453.jpg DSC_3319.jpg

That is great! You took some wonderful trophies there! Congratulations!

Wow, thanks for the hunting report! Those are some incredible pictures and animals. Glad you had a excellent hunting trip!

Congratulations for this safari!!!

Thanks for your hunt report and trophy pictures Rafael! Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg