ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Nengasha Safaris In Zimbabwe For Sable & Leopard

Steve

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
If anyone has experience or has heard about Nengasha Safaris in Zimbabwe particularly hunting for Sable and/or Leopard I would love to hear from them.

Nengasha Safaris

Nengasha is one of Zims top operators. They are highly professional and very highly thought of. I know that Wayne Bartlett does a lot of hunting for them and is considered one of the best leopard men in Zim

You wont go wrong hunting with them

I agree with zimfrosty. I hunted with them in 2009. Rodie Tourle was my PH and he really busted his butt to put me on a nice buff. You will not go wrong with Nengasha.

I hunted leopard in Zim. 2011, and Lion in Zim. 2011, with Nengasha Safaris, Leopard with Wayne Barlet, and Lion with Mitch Bunce. Botg hunts was great, and succesfull. Going back this year.

Crazy Dane

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting in Zim with Nengasha and Mitch Bunce

I hunted wih Mitch in Zim in May 2010 for Plains Game. He is one intense super PH. Did he have Ocean with him as main tracker? We hunted with Silwane that time but are plannng a return trip with Nengasha only because of Mitch. How was you trip for lion and leopard? Like to hear some details and more pics if you have them. How were the camps, food, etc. etc.? Stay in touch.

Steve

Thanks for the short hunt report Crazy Dane!

Nengasha Safaris

hello I am new to AH and me and my father are going hunting with nengasha for buffalo next year begenning august 2014 i am wondering if anyone has hunted with them since this thread died out I am looking for as much info as possible we are supposed to hunt in the deka tail and dollar block. This will be our first trip to africa I have hunted extensively my whole life in the US and this is something has always been #1 on the Bucket list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg