ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Ivory Trail Safaris?

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm very close to booking a hunt with them and I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with them? I have been in communication with the owner Philip Smythe and have spoken with him on the phone and he seems like a great guy. Very interested in making sure he is up front about everything best I can tell. If anyone has any experience with them lst me know. I plan to hunt buffalo and Kudu in June of 2022.

I have never hunted with him. I have read a couple of hunt reports over the years and I believe they are quite reputable. I suspect you will have a great hunt. I expect that someone else will chime in with more direct info.
Bruce

I did book the bunt and I wanted to send this up to and see if anyone has hunted with him
I actually am waiting to get in touch with them. I am trying to get a leopard hunt secured 2-3 years out. It is between Phillip and Nathan at Bullet Safaris.

I spoke with Nathan as well. He seemed like a good guy. He is from Missouri not far from where I live. I ended up booking with Phillip for buffalo and Kudu but it seems he is supposed.to be the go to guy gor cats.

Not trying to put a damper on anything. Just figured it would be good to know what is going on.

That is terrible. Thanks for giving me a heads up. Phillip is a great guy and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.