ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Dumazulu Safaris?

Please can you post some photos of the camp?
Thanks.
Here some photos of the camp.

IMG_8078.jpeg
IMG_8087.jpeg
IMG_8284.jpeg
D1E8B74C-CA89-493D-A9C0-364FD3B19D60.jpeg
IMG_8162.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg
IMG_8080.jpeg
IMG_8181.jpeg
IMG_8104.jpeg
IMG_8280.jpeg
IMG_8281.jpeg
IMG_8282.jpeg
IMG_8283.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I see what you mean, a formal brick building doesn't do it for me either. Not a fan of the black leatherette chairs either. A camp either has it, or it doesn't.

Hmm, I see what you mean, a formal brick building doesn't do it for me either. Not a fan of the black leatherette chairs either. A camp either has it, or it doesn't.
yes,, actually I pointed out this to Chris, which he told me he would work on it.

It is important for outfitters (and also for PH) to not only deliver a good service, but to pretend they are providing a "true old days safari" experience. At the end of the day, we all like to shower with hot water, have wifi, etc,,, but we all like to belief we are in the middle of nowhere sounded by mighty critters and surviving.

I just came back from there. In my intro to the forum I have posted my photos. Happy to share a full album and/or insights in detail with whom ever wants more info.
I would rate this safari with a 4 start out of 5. This means, I would recommend to book with Chris.
I got a superb kubu, decent old buffalo and average elphant,,, in only 6 days of hunting. it was mean to be a 7 day safari, but since I got my hunt done early, I went back to visit Vic.Falls.

My notes: Camp is ok but doesn't feel like a hunting camp. Decent amount of game. Great staff. Very professional. Good vehicles. Decent quality. Do not expect to shoot a bigger elephant than 40lb.
DM me for further details!

View attachment 540707
Thanks for replying. Nice to hear. I'm gunning for 2025 so keeping all my options open.

Hi, how were you satisfied with the camp? I am going probably to the same camp this year.
Something new about Dumazulu Safaris?
Hi! Did you book already with Dumazulu? You can DM me and I can give you all the necessary feedback, tips and tricks.

Can you elaborate? It sounds like a very string opinion
Masai, iam looking to book a trip with Dumazulu can you please tell me more about this outfitter and the concession! Iam looking at booking an elephant hunt.

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris, so, if you ask if I would personally go with Dumazuku again, I would say no. You can give me a call anytime and I'll be happy to elaborate more. Chris (Dumazulu's owner) is an excellent operator and runs his operation flawlessly BUT he is not a hunter nor has never worked (as far as I know) at a hunting safari operation. This means that 100% you'll get what ever you book with him, car nd PH will be ready every morning, etc etc,,, but again, I believe we all go to international hunts to experience more thant just a flawless operation, for example to feel like we are in an actual hunting camp and not a hotel on the side of the main road. Too many details to point out and as mention before, you may call me to discuss this more in detail. My WhatsApp is +1.786.588.4666 (US- Miami based).

Chairs around the fire look perfect….for a school hall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!