Zimbabwe, Harare Shippers?

Huntforever

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm trying to pull a list together of 3 to 4 shippers that ship tropies from Harare to the United States.

Pro Cargo out of Houston. John and Cindi Rulon
cindi.rulon@procargousa.com
They have shipped 5 shipments for me out of Zimbabwe. Had a booth at DSC, not sure if they are at SCI.
I am sure there are others but if it ain't broke..........
Good luck with your search.

Is Pro Cargo shipping trophies from Zim or do they clear them in Houston?
Cindy took care of clearing several shipments for me a few years back at Well worldwide.

Not Harare but I have have used Cuan Meredith with TCI in the past in Zim. They work with Maple Freight.

Is Pro Cargo shipping trophies from Zim or do they clear them in Houston?
Cindy took care of clearing several shipments for me a few years back at Well worldwide.
They handle all the way from dip and pack in Harare to clearing stateside. And yes, I started with them at WellWorld years ago. They ship to other ports of entry as well.

Yes, I've heard really good things about TCI and plan on using them for my dip&pack. I want to get multiple prices for the shipping. This is the area hunters really get taken to the cleaners. The mores prices you get the better off you are its like building a house.

I looked at Pro Cargo website and it appears their an importer not a shipping company.

I wanted to refresh my thread. I'm still looking for a couple more companies shippers that ship from Harare to Johannesburg?

TCI. They will be at SCI booth 2801

I used a smaller outfit out of Harare for my 2021 shipment. Andy Hunter 263 77 243 0726. Everything went very smooth.

I used Afropride Freight. They got it where it needed to be. It took a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.