Zimbabwe End Of Season Hunt Specials 2020

This is killing me! A grand hunt I can actually afford, but I cannot get there!
Excellent deals!

Which Airport do I fly to and what are the transfer fees to camp and back?

This is fantastic, if I was in a better situation I would be taking this offer. I hope you everyone pays attention to this post.

Do you have any tuskless, if so what is the cost all in on a tuskless with hyena and 1 observer?

Can this hunt happen right up to the end of the year or does the weather preclude that?

Do you have any tuskless, if so what is the cost all in on a tuskless with hyena and 1 observer?

tuskless are usually up by the valley and they cost more than the current offer on exportable bulls! Wayne’s got a great deal running.( Bumped into his wife at dinner ten days ago in Bulawayo by coincidence! ) Guys, the deals have never been better in Zim than right now. Our friends could use some cash flow and the locals need some incentives to stay on the straight and narrow path.

Travel is easy and the country is very safe. Get going!

Sorry for not replying sooner I have been out of wifi ( which is not a bad thing ) .. anyway been hunting .. time is definitely running out this year on these specials..

If you can’t make it this year then hopefully you can early next year from February onwards .. please email me direct for details .

I look forward to the election today and trust that we will have a positive result and that Trump will be in office for 4 more years..

IMG_7675.JPG
IMG_7781.JPG

Results after 3 days was a fantastic great hunt..

Can this hunt happen right up to the end of the year or does the weather preclude that?

Last hunting day is 31st December.. it’s rained already and will probably rain some more .. it’s a gamble to some degree depending where and how much it rains .. sometimes more elephants move in the area and sometimes they disappear.. I’ll say this though some of the big tuskers venture far and wide during the rains ..

The year I need a knee replaced shit hits the fan and
prices are rock bottom.

I’m going tomorrow on another hunt .. so folks there is still time this year to get it done .. plenty options and tags available . Sure it will rain also pretty sure it will make tracking a lot quieter and easier

Remember the special on Leopard I offered .. well the fortunate hunter J Tacho from Mexico took a fantastic Tom on day 3 .. on the 24th November and there is another Tom on another bait as we speak .. Hope to get some trail cam pics at least ..
76a166c1-bb9c-483e-b6d9-3a9cb582b0ad.jpg
7e92e099-5f6c-4c06-a77e-386380e3e675.jpg

tuskless are usually up by the valley and they cost more than the current offer on exportable bulls! Wayne’s got a great deal running.( Bumped into his wife at dinner ten days ago in Bulawayo by coincidence! ) Guys, the deals have never been better in Zim than right now. Our friends could use some cash flow and the locals need some incentives to stay on the straight and narrow path.

Travel is easy and the country is very safe. Get going!
100%. Zim is on its knees right now, deals are too good to pass up, and you will be doing a huge service.

I can't leave this bloody country to get there to take up the offer!! Bloody exasperating!! :mad:
Our group hunt in Save on the 14th has had to be postponed because I have to be in the UK to finish a project. So here I sit in a cold cottage in Scotland in quarantine for 14 days instead. Oh well, at least you get to read a lot.

Our group hunt in Save on the 14th has had to be postponed because I have to be in the UK to finish a project. So here I sit in a cold cottage in Scotland in quarantine for 14 days instead. Oh well, at least you get to read a lot.

That’s rough! At least you have an inexhaustible supply of good scotch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg