Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Give away hunts at ridiculous low costs for those that are able to travel and can come hunting this is for you ..

Hunts offered in Zimbabwe are as follows

Elephant only on 10 days $12500 ( Trophy fee $5000 ) all inclusive of trophy fees /permits plus concession fees and day rate ( 3 meals a day with local beverages ) and daily laundry plus PH and vehicle and transfer to and fro from camp in one vehicle.

Not included is Parks scout fees / ZTA 2% tax on total day rate and trophy fees . Ivory registration and CITES tag ..

If you want the skin then $800 fee for salting and transporting to local taxidermist.. otherwise no fee .

Gratuities at your desecration

Leopard with Plainsgame x 14 days @ $475 a day and trophy fee on success $4500

And trophy fees on plainsgame half of my normal price list fee including baits . Plus Croc can be taken on any of the hunts for $2500 each .

Elephant with Leopard combo x 14 -16 days $750 a day plus trophy fees .

Both Leopard and Elephant can be exported to those countries able to import.

Observers if any $100 each a day .

Rifle hire $35 a day includes ammunition.

Please email me direct for more details or bookings..

This covid issue has been a complete disaster for us and it would be great to be able to get a few hunts in this year if possible..

All the very best

Wayne Van Den Bergh
www.nyamazanasafaris.com

nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Whattsap +263772450375

b50ed736-4b81-4983-9633-2ac247032ffc.jpg
IMG_6790.JPG
IMG_3550.JPG
IMG_5387.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne,

Does the leopard day fees in include the VAT on day/trophy fees? How about the game scout fees? I see you mention that in the elephant hunts details, but not the leopard hunt details.

Gamescout fees are not included on both offers same applies to the ZTA levy ..

I can't leave this bloody country to get there to take up the offer!! Bloody exasperating!! :mad:

Wow!!! Great offers!!!!

anything cooking for buff hunts ?

What is the total price of a 14 day COVID 19 late season Elephant /Leopard hunt Combo if both are harvested?
Thank you ,
Joshua
You can also PM me with this info

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the total price of a 14 day COVID 19 late season Elephant /Leopard hunt Combo if both are harvested?
Thank you ,
Joshua
You can also PM me with this info
Privacy
Hi @Bigsteere, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

I can't leave this bloody country to get there to take up the offer!! Bloody exasperating!! :mad:

Cant you come up with some bullshit business reason to get a permit to leave from your dictator?....problem is then getting back.....but then you could jaunt around visiting people in the countries nearby while you wait to be allowed back into your own country.. :E Big Grin: :D Beers:

Anyone book this year can take a 2nd Elephant for the same trophy fee and no extra day rate .. just pay the parks ranger / taxes and help out with some fuel if needed as we might need to relocate for av2nd bull if needed.

Hi Wayne, do you happen to have a buffalo bull, even non-trophy?

Do you still have leopard tags?

WOW, is all I can say. One day I hope. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,