ZIMBABWE: Early Season Elephant Hunt With Nyamazana Safaris

Great report- thank you!

My wife and I are planning an elephant hunt for 2021- here's hoping our experience is as great as yours!

Congrats on your success!

Oh how I chuckled reading that report.Poor old Gina so near to death so many times in just two weeks. That is africa for you. If it walks, swims or flys in Africa it will sting,:E Horrified: bite :Hungover: or trample you :notworthy:. And to the long suffering husband congrats on your elephant.

This is most entertaining report I've read on AH. The back and forth format worked so well. I particularly enjoyed the difference in detail from each perspective. Makes the plan of sharing safaris with my wife sound even better.

Congratulations on wonderful adventure.

super great read.

Congrats, Mike.....and PH, on a fine hunt and a fine trophy.
And........................she is anything but "Just" Gina.....she is awesome....FWB

Congrats @wipartimer on a great hunt, great elephant and a fantastic shot... It looks to me like you really took the "right" bull. :cool: Makes it extra special when you can share the experience with someone special.

@Just Gina thanks for the entertaining read;) Good Luck on your next hunt(y)

Nice read! Enjoyed it.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing

What a rush!

Well done and it was so nice seeing you "take a moment" after the beast was down.

Thank you all. I took along time to figure out how to share the video, but it sure has been fun rewatching and re-living the experience!

I also forgot to mention that I also have the same tee shirt you are wearing in the video. I love wearing it when out amongst the english snowflakes(y):whistle:;)

Hearty congratulations, well done.

Nicely done Mike and Gina, Congrats. I also like your little pause for thanks. Sorry if it’s been stated prior, what red dot did you use? Thank you for sharing. One day I hope to do the same with Wayne’s crew.

Thank you! I used a Vortex Venom. I worked wonderfully, although I did pause several times throughout the stalk to make sure the battery was still on-I needn't have worried.

Good shot.. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg