ZIMBABWE: Early Season Elephant Hunt With Nyamazana Safaris

Congratulations!!! Awesome report as well!

Congrats on getting your ele. Great posts. Love the tag team approach. Very enjoyable.
Bruce

Congratulations and well done Mike and Gina!

Looking forward to seeing more pics and some video!

Congratulations! Great report, thank you both for sharing!!

Awesome read, very happy that you had a great trip and that Mathew helped to make your trip a memorable and successful one .. thank you both for coming out and hunting with us , we certainly aim to please and trust you’ll be back one day ..

Thanks so much for your report. As many have already mentioned the back and forth format was appreciated! What was your favorite part of the trip other than the actual taking of the elephant? What was your least favorite part? Is there anything you would have done differently? Thanks again. In Wisconsin from the shores of Lake Michigan, Brian

Great report!! 1st rule of travel to Africa. Everyone carry’s there own black pen!!! Lol

Excellent report. Congratulations on a fulfilling one of your life goals.

No matter how much you beg, no one will let you scoop up a baby goat to take back to camp to bottle feed. (There were plenty of little baby goats but they said no to all of them)

The trick is to pick the goat up when it walks into your tent. ;)

20170919_165158.jpg
20170919_081813.jpg

Glad y'all had a great time !

Last edited by a moderator:
The trick is to pick the goat up when it walks into your tent. ;)

View attachment 334254 View attachment 334255

Glad y'all had a great time !

Oh my goodness!!!! I was not that lucky. Only a lizard came into my tent! I tried persuading Matthew. His wife wants a baby goat as well. I offered to bottle feed and love the baby goat until it was time to leave at which time he could then take the baby goat to his wife. It was win-win in my mind. :D
How lucky you are you got to play with one! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and well done Mike and Gina!

Looking forward to seeing more pics and some video!

Thanks, Ed!

I am working on uploading pics and the video. The first week we were home, I worked 6 days that week so I am just a little behind. :E No Expression:
One of us will post the link to them all once I get them done. (y)

Oh my goodness! I laughed, I chortled, I loved your story. @Just Gina , I loved your previous report, but you really outdid yourself this time!! So funny. You are unapologetically you and not afraid to let the world know. Michael, excellent writing as well. My hat is off to you for a wonderful report and adventure. Most of all for putting up with your lovely wife. Thank you both for filling my evening with laughter.
:E Rofl: Glad you enjoyed the report! Michael is a really great sport, that's for sure! I do not get to see him much at home so, I only get to pester him on Sunday mornings if I am not at work however, I do wait to pester him until he has slept in. :)

I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up. I wouldn't trade the 'pestering' - playing, for anything in the world. Even when I get grumpy- that beautiful smile with the prettiest dimples in the world, cheer me up right quick. @Just Gina -thank you for making my dreams come true!

I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up. I wouldn't trade the 'pestering' - playing, for anything in the world. Even when I get grumpy- that beautiful smile with the prettiest dimples in the world, cheer me up right quick. @Just Gina -thank you for making my dreams come true!
:E In Love::Kiss::Happy::S Cloud9:

Still got Elephant bulls moving through and visiting the crops albeit the crops don’t look too great in some parts this year ... but at least the bulls are moving ..

Congrats, thanks for the hunt report!

What an awesome trip! Congratulations!

Congrats on your experience !

Great report (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg