Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Elephant hunting in Zimbabwe for March April and May as well as late season October and November 2022

9A6D9FF0-D9DD-4EB6-9A4E-D68F580435D5.jpeg
8161EAC7-08EA-4F5E-96ED-4CA57AF6BDD5.jpeg
C14DB79B-0F87-4827-86CB-EB5661A8064A.jpeg
BB6965B7-C91E-4897-8508-D26624322F45.jpeg
41BE99D6-B46D-42F7-84E6-488BC27A5899.jpeg
Elephant trophy is exportable to those countries that can import.. If not importable to your country then have them stored at the taxidermy and or have replicas made of your ivory .. These hunts are very affordable for someone who wants to have the experience of hunting a bull elephant.. early in the season there is a good chance that there will be many bulls raiding crops and we can legally hunt them .. we are selective in getting a good mature bull and this is Not a PAC hunt .. these bulls are on quota and hunted both day or night depending on circumstances..
7-10 days hunting for $ 750 a day

Trophy fee $6500

This includes transfer to camp and return to Bulawayo airport. PH his vehicle and all staff . Daily laundry/ 3 meals a day and local beverages.Concession and permit fee..
Does not include Parks Ranger fees or ZTA levy on total day rate and trophy fees.

Observers $100 a day .
For further information please contact me directly on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw
Or whattsap +26377450375
All the very best

Wayne Van Den Bergh
6459918E-7C04-4138-95E7-D376FCC19F5C.jpeg

Please note Cites and ivory registration $250. Hide belongs to landowner / council .. Sn arrangement can be made if you are wanting part of the hide etc

I also dream of doing again. One day we will Wayne. Great offer.

MB

I am interested.. What are the Parks Ranger fees or ZTA levy on total day rate and trophy fees? Is there any other game that can be taken on this hunt?

The parks ranger fees are and have been $50 a day .. there is talk that that may change to $75 but it’s not yet confirmed.. other animals available are Croc and bushbuck , hyena . If time is onsides and you are lucky maybe a Buffalo if they are in the area ..

What is the chance for getting an elephant?
And what is the chance for getting one with 40 or bigger?

Chance of getting a elephant is very high when considering over the past 10 plus years I have been almost 100% successful.. and of those bulls a fair number have been 40lb plus …That is however not what I am selling. Yes you can get lucky and get one over 50lb but that’s luck ok .. I am offering a mature respectable and representable bull for the area and the price .. There are areas where we can hunt for a 50lb bull plus at a way higher price .. probably 3-4 times the price that I am selling these bulls for .

A
I am interested.. What are the Parks Ranger fees or ZTA levy on total day rate and trophy fees? Is there any other game that can be taken on this hunt?
Am sure you will have a good experience with Nyamazana Safaris they are really good. You can also visit the Save Valley Conservancy ,All of the big dangerous game are there with lots of plains game.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Am sure you will have a good experience with Nyamazana Safaris they are really good. You can also visit the Save Valley Conservancy ,All of the big dangerous game are there with lots of plains game.
Hi @Effo98, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Great price and if your able to add a buffalo if lucky for a trophy fee as well. It’s a incredible deal. May have to email you after the shows myself Wayne

Great price and if your able to add a buffalo if lucky for a trophy fee as well. It’s a incredible deal. May have to email you after the shows myself Wayne

Be great if you do come over

Sent you a message on WhatsApp. I need to make plans to return for another elephant. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!