Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
My 2020 season started off with a mid February hunt, we had an awesome time with a return client on the border of Gonerezhou. Object was to hunt hard for dagga boys in their natural unfenced environment, this turned out to be exactly what we did with over 130 km walked in the 10 days which culminated in fantastic memories, close range shots with a .470 on 2 buff and a bonus 59" kudu.

Its a busy season and I will be posting updates as often as I can.

If you are looking for a classic hunt in a wild area with highly skilled staff and qualified PH's, drop me an email, I will work with you to ensure a lifetime of hunting memories.

From luxury camps to backpack hunts...

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com

image 8.jpg
image.jpg
image 4.jpg
image 5.jpg
image 7.jpg
image 3.jpg
image 6.jpg
image 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good bonus.
Congratulations to your client.

Excellent start to the season! Grand trophies! Congratulations to you and the hunter!
Ouch! Is that a scope bite?

Congrats on the early season success!

My 2020 season started off with a mid February hunt, we had an awesome time with a return client on the border of Gonerezhou. Object was to hunt hard for dagga boys in their natural unfenced environment, this turned out to be exactly what we did with over 130 km walked in the 10 days which culminated in fantastic memories, close range shots with a .470 on 2 buff and a bonus 59" kudu.

Its a busy season and I will be posting updates as often as I can.

If you are looking for a classic hunt in a wild area with highly skilled staff and qualified PH's, drop me an email, I will work with you to ensure a lifetime of hunting memories.

From luxury camps to backpack hunts...

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com

View attachment 334167 View attachment 334168 View attachment 334169 View attachment 334171 View attachment 334172 View attachment 334173 View attachment 334174 View attachment 334206
Looks like a good hunt! Good job Martin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you