Zimbabwe Buffalo Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I have a few Buffalo tags left in one of the premier areas of Zimbabwe. This area is in the far northern part of the country and will require a transfer. The area is 250,000 acres of bush and has a great buffalo population as well as a fantastic camp set right on the river. The outfitter has agreed to leave the prices for the hunt at his 2013 rates. 10 day hunt is $1,275 per day and the Trophy Fee is $4,500.

Let me know if you are interested, this is a great hunt in a fantastic area.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few Buffalo tags left in one of the premier areas of Zimbabwe. This area is in the far northern part of the country and will require a transfer. The area is 250,000 acres of bush and has a great buffalo population as well as a fantastic camp set right on the river. The outfitter has agreed to leave the prices for the hunt at his 2013 rates. 10 day hunt is $1,275 per day and the Trophy Fee is $4,500.

Let me know if you are interested, this is a great hunt in a fantastic area.

Hello,

We are interested but there is very little to no information provided.

You fail to mention where this area is located. What is the success rate and average size buffalo. I would expect that it must be high as the cost is high which is fine but there is no information provided other that a reasonable buffalo which may or may not have been shot in this area.

Is this in any of the Parks areas?

Please provide some details.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GOB,

The outfitter for whom the hunt is with asked me not to share all the details in an open forum. Success rate is almost 100% as the area holds a great deal of buff. Bull size is typical Zim hard boss bull in the 34-36". if you would like additional information please email or Pm me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois