Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Good day folks, I have a package that may interest some as it involves a buffalo hunt in the Omay, combined with a side trip to Victoria Falls and Hwange National Park.

12 day hunting/ photographic safari
Omay/ Victoria Falls/Hwange National park

Day 1: Arrive Bulawayo and overnight at B/B
Day 2: Road transfer to the Omay
Day 3 - 9: Hunt 7 days for buffalo/ plains game
Day 10: Road transfer to Hwange National park and spend 2 nights at out new photographic lodge in the middle of the park, track elephant, lion and enjoy the company
Day 12: Road transfer to Victoria Falls, overnight one night, view the falls and combine with various activities such as rafting/ bungee/helicopter ride etc
day 13: Depart Vic Falls

Hunting company Martin Pieters Safaris, Martin Pieters Safaris :: Omay Zimbabwe Safaris :: Welcome
Photographic lodge, Nehimba - Land of Giants :: Welcome ( owned by Martin Pieters Safaris )

This safari will be an all inclusive package for 1 hunter.

Wives/ girlfriends/kids are more than welcome as they will enjoy the photographic aspect of the safari, observer rates @ $ 250/ day per person

12 day safari cost $ 12 500

Includes

Overnight at B/B in Bulawayo
Road transfers to and from Omay/ Vic Falls and Hwange
Buffalo trophy fee
Tax
Dip/ pack ( buffalo )
2 nights full board including activities at Nehimba Safari Lodge
1 night full board at Gorges lodge, Victoria Falls

Excludes

Any additional trophies taken at listed rates
Observer fees @ $ 250 per person per day
Activities in Victoria Falls

This is an opportunity to enjoy a classic buffalo hunt as well as enjoy one of the largest national parks in southern Africa combined wit a side trip to the magnificent Victoria falls. The beauty of this is that it will be taken care of from A to Z and you get brownie points with the family if you bring them along

Regards

Martin

That's a good offer.

Yep, it's a very fair offer.

Yes, sounds very good...

sounds good.

I wish I was in a position to take advantage of this offer. Can't do anything until 2013.

Guys, this is a great deal. I have been to both Hwange and Vic Falls and both are a must to see. Anyone going to Vic Falls should spend the money and go on the helicopter flight over the falls. This is the only way to get the real perspective. Hwange is also worth a visit, if for no other reason then to see first hand the shear number of elephants and the damage they are doing to the park.

I wish Martin had offered this last year when I was searching for such a trip to take this summer with the family. I'll still be visiting both Victoria Falls & Hwange but ended up booking my buffalo hunt is RSA.

Why do't we try and tie up a trip after your SA buffalo hunt, you can arrive in the Falls and then transfer to Hwange, 4 days is all you need, I am sure I can come up with something, email me
martin@bulembisafaris.co.zw

Martin,
This sounds ike a wonderful trip especially for a family or couple.

I checked the website and tried to get a fix on trophu fees for other animals that I might have interest in.
Specifically a sable.

You know the area better that I certainly, we would only have 7 days and the buf, of course is the featured guest, that considered, what might some other candidates be and could you PM me prices

Your 'Mego

Hi ' Mego'

send me your email address and I wills end through all the necessary rates, I am sure we can put something together.

Regards

Mart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.