ZIMBABWE: Back To Zimbabwe For Leopard

Hmaxwell

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Sitting at MSP airport now getting ready to load up to head back to Zimbabwe. In March I spent a couple weeks with James Rosenfels (Western Safaris) and we had a great hunt, just things didn't come together. It was very wet post rains in March and cat activity was off. We had a few females and small males feeding but not the cats this area is well known for. So here we are end of May and luckily my wife is all for it and worked out in my work schedule. So Thursday I will be back in James' camp and hopefully Lady Luck will smile and the stars will align. Suffice it to say I am very excited. Will report back results. Anyone else going to be in Atlanta this afternoon waiting for the Delta JNB flight this evening?

Best of luck, safe travels!

Wow! Twice in just a few months! You are tenacious!
I'm a little suspicious of your wife. Did she get you to update your will?
Mine is really pushing me to get my will updated before I go in September after Mbogo. Makes me wonder?:unsure:

Good luck!

Best of luck, safe travels!
Haha, it was my wife's idea in the first place and with the HSUS petition she thinks it would really round out our trophy room. She has hunted with me a couple times in the past and has it in her blood. Just doesn't want to miss the opportunity. No update on my will, just wanted to make sure my life insurance is current - j/k. Thanks for the wishes!

Best of luck. Zim has been tough for AH hunters lately.... Bruce

Good luck sir!

Good luck to you sir and looking forward to the report!

Good luck!!!

Have a great safari! Hopefully mr spots ends up in the salt!!

Good luck @Hmaxwell . AH hopes are going with you. Right now it's leopards two AH members 0. Let's get one for the team!
Will be on flight 200 next Tuesday night!

I regret to inform you that Mr. Spots is now sporting a record of 2-0 against Ham here. Lots of activity- was it Lady Luck or the stars? Third time should be a charm eh?

I regret to inform you that Mr. Spots is now sporting a record of 2-0 against Ham here. Lots of activity- was it Lady Luck or the stars? Third time should be a charm eh?

Sorry to hear that, but yes hopefully the third time is the charm! I also went and dint't come home with one this year

SOB. I hope the third go is much better for you.

You know what they say, "third times a charm"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you