ZIMBABWE: AGENT: Hunter Beware Of Luxuryhunts.com & ZimAfrica

this can't be true. It's been asserted to me, of late, that the only scam PH's were in South Africa. :rolleyes:
Yes and in the same statement all bullets except barnes just bounce off... and the government knows best...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about you guys had a bad experience. Especially since it was your first trip to Africa. I hunted there in 2010 and had a good hunt and a good time. They have good and bad hunt reviews on here and I am sorry yours was not a good experience. I had my taxidermy done at Colletts and they did a great job on our trophies so if your animals are there then take solace that they are in good hands with Collets.

Riflelover says it took 3-4 hours (each way?) every day to go to the hunting areas from camp. I can tell you that no matter what else you could say positive about an operation, that would do it for me. To head to the hills for a day to look for a klippie, sure, but every day? No plan, as they say.

And, strictly by the by, Barnes bullets are the best!

RAPHAEL IS MY UNCLE,HE IS BEEN A PROFESSIONAL HUNTER FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Let me begin this email on a positive note. My hunt was very successful. I harvested a nice cape buffalo and a 55 inch Kudu. I was able to get exactly what I wanted. My professional hunter, Raphael Ndlovu, was outstanding, as was his tracker Justin. Raphael and Justin made this a memorable trip that I shall always cherish. Raphael took the time to explain things to me about tracking and provided information about the game we were hunting. I learned so much. And both Raphael and Justin were extremely cordial and considerate of my wife and myself which made a tremendous difference. I could not be more pleased with the service I received from my professional hunter and his tracker. .....................

RAPHAEL IS MY UNCLE,HE IS BEEN A PROFESSIONAL HUNTER FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Well Milly it sounds like your Uncle is a good PH. Sad that he has not got an alternative operation to hunt with.

Brickburn how is your trip progressing?

its getting to the point that im glad to be 77,to dam old to go through this kind of crap anymore.weve been lucky on our 5 safaris.

I don't know Edward. When I talked to you I could still hear the fire in you!
Bet you would do just fine on another elephant hunt!

I don't know Edward. When I talked to you I could still hear the fire in you!
Bet you would do just fine on another elephant hunt!
ya know charlie,ive got this custom 475 linebaugh,open sights,41/4 inch barrel that id love to take an old tuskless cow elephant with some day.ha,ha.time will tell.

Wow wouldn't that be a grand way to celebrate your next birthday!

its getting to the point that im glad to be 77,to dam old to go through this kind of crap anymore.weve been lucky on our 5 safaris.

I'm with you old buddy. Same age and luckily my most sought after safari's are successfully behind me.

. . . ooops, 67.

hell,whats ten years?

It's not so much the ten years as it is the occasional brain farts. Or maybe I should just put on my reading glasses when viewing things on my little iPhone. LOL

It's not so much the ten years as it is the occasional brain farts. Or maybe I should just put on my reading glasses when viewing things on my little iPhone. LOL
at least you know how to use one,im still in the stick your finger in the hole and dial phase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois