ZIMBABWE: 1st Buffalo Hunt In Zimbabwe With Nyamazana Safaris

One fine buffalo....................recover your bullets? Thanks for report.......................FWB

Great looking trophy's

Only recovered 1 bullet, the Swift A-frame. Not damaged that much. The solids which were Woodleigh's hydrostatic must have gone through and through. Or someone got a surprise with dinner.

Nice combo!

Another good report for Wayne. On the matter of the Nyala I have a Kudu on the wall that I found dead in the bush and it was such a fine specimen it seemed a shame to waste it – well that is what I told the missus anyway.

Great trophies, thanks for sharing

Two very nice trophies! Congratulations

This report i going to have to be short and sweet as I'm very busy with honey do's and wanted to get this out before it was to old and this is the first time posting a hunting report. Having caught the African hunting bug last year with a plains game hunt I decided to once again return to Zimbabwe this year with a dangerous game hunt for Buffalo. The hunt was once again booked with Wayne Van den Burgh with @Nyamazana Safaris August 1st through the 15th. Wayne is one of the nicest guys you can meet and in my opinion is very trust worthy.
The hunt occurred near Beitbridge in the Mwenezi area some of the thorniest hunting areas I have ever hunted. Using a Lawn and Alder 450-400 3 1/4" NE we had to get fairly close as the Buffalo in this area were not cooperating and would run off when we would get near. I must say that Wayne was also using a 450-400 3 1/4" NE to back me up. After 5 days of trying to walk softly through the bush we finally connected with a nice specimen. I shot twice and Wayne once. The Bull ran about 20yds collapsed and did the death growl I have herd so much about. After the Bull was recovered and on the way back to camp a very nice Nyala just happened to present its self. Everyone was telling me to SHOOT as it was a very nice bull, so I did. I just don't know what I'm going to tell my wife next year when the crate comes. View attachment 200194View attachment 200195

Congratulations on some really nice trophies.

Fine job. Can't pass on what Mother Africa offers, nice Buff and a grand Nyala.

Congrats, both are stunning trophies!

Beautiful Buff. Just hunted with Wayne in he Senoko area mid September got my dagga boy a few days after we got into camp.

Very well done.
Pleasant to have nice reports about hosts as well.

Did you buy the Lawn & Alder on guns international several years ago. I wore my computer out looking at before it disappeared. Who made the action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross