Zeiss Diavari-C 3-9x36 With T* Coatings

Esoteric Junkie

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Zeiss Diavari-C 3-9x36 with T* coated glass. Made in Germany. Plex reticle. 1" tube diameter.
$400 plus insured shipping. PM or call me with any questions at [redacted].

EJ

DSCN0976.JPG
DSCN0977.JPG
DSCN0978.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Esoteric Junkie, As per the posting guidelines: For sale threads must have a price listed. Thank you for respecting the rules of our community, Jerome

@Esoteric Junkie, As per the posting guidelines: For sale threads must have a price listed. Thank you for respecting the rules of our community, Jerome
@AfricaHunting.com , just for my own future reference, can you be more specific as to what pricing info Esoteric did not sufficiently include in his listing? From what I saw in the original listing, he stated an asking price, plus shipping. Is there something else that he should have done? I only ask so that I make sure to follow the guidelines for any of my own future postings. Thanks! :)

@AfricaHunting.com , just for my own future reference, can you be more specific as to what pricing info Esoteric did not sufficiently include in his listing? From what I saw in the original listing, he stated an asking price, plus shipping. Is there something else that he should have done? I only ask so that I make sure to follow the guidelines for any of my own future postings. Thanks! :)
@cash_tx, It seems that I got a bit carried here as you are correct that the item for sale was listed appropriately by @Esoteric Junkie. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Cheers, Jerome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you