Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zimbabwe
Anyone have any experience with these scopes? Eurooptics has them (1.2-5x illuminated 60 reticle) on sale right now and I'm looking to possibly upgrade the scope on my 375 from a Leupold Euro 30 1.25-4 non-illuminated for my buffalo hunt this fall.

This new line replaced the previous Duralyt line. I've got a 1.2-5x36 that I use on my 375 H&H. It has the illuminated reticle but rather than the entire reticle being illuminated, just a dot in the centre is, a feature I really like. It's really good glass for the money.

They're looking good, just trying to weigh an extra $1100 into a scope vs trophy fees. I'm leaning towards trophy fees, honestly.

Toys or trophies!? Hmmm.

I had a conquest DL 1.25-5×36 mounted with talley quick detatch on a sako arctos in .30-06. The scope worked well mechanically and glass is good. Turret caps are metal which I like alot, nice matte black finish, no extra logos painted on it.
It made for a very nice handling and balanced set up. Should not have traded that one off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!