Zebra and Blue Wildebeest Wingbacks For Sale

Ian Crichton

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique,
Hi Guys

Please have a look at what we have on offer, This all custom built work and only to order.

All our furniture is hand built and we offer a 10 year guarantee of the construction of the frame alone, due to the nature of the hides we can't use this 10 year on the hides, but as we all know they tough as nails, we use only 100% bovine leather for the rest of the furniture.

Please also know that we can implement any hide or skin into our furniture as you may require, these two chairs are just some of what we can do, We can also offer, ottomans, recliner chairs, 3 seaters, 2 seaters, chaise lounge chairs and priddy much any design you may require, let us know....

We are fully equiped and licenced to export this furniture worldwide, we do all the crating, fumigating , paperwork and all export and inport permits that is required to get these high end quality products delivered to your door anywere in the world, we offer airfreight and surface shipping.

Please feel free to inbox me for further info regarding any our our products.

wildebeest.jpgzebra.jpgwildebeest.jpgzebra.jpg

Hello
I realize that all are custom but do you have approximate prices for what you show with freight to USA
They look comfortable

Hi Sir
Sorry for late reply.

Thanks for yout interest in my products.
I charge R22000 for the zebra wingback and R8000 for the blue wildebeest, our leather we use is also full grain bovine leather.

If you would like to provide me with your address, i can provide your with a accurate quote delivered to your door for airfreight or oceanfreight.

Also i can email your our full range of products if you like.

Regards
ian crichton

Thanks for the reply. Will hold off for now - if my conversion rates are right that is about 2,100 usd or 800 usd. will you be at Dallas or SCI?

Hi Sir

yes your conversion's are correct roughly, what price would you be prepared to pay for one of these item's.

If you like i am open to a offer.

I will not be in dallas or sci, would love to but not this time.

regards
ian

Ian those chairs look awesome. Would love to have one but I'm afraid my wife would reupholster it with my hide! Maybe when money isn't so tight I will be able to treat myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross