Zastava M70 in 458 win mag

Actually the Ruger doesn't shoot bad at all IF you fill the stock bolt hole up with cast bullets. It help balance it out quite well also.

WRT Zastava rifles;
An oufitter friend bought a Zastava in 375 mag and used it for bullet testing and for loaning to Africa bound clients and one of them liked it so much that he bought the rifle after using it to shoot his Cape buff.

I know both guys and the buyer does like his Zastava rifle and he offered it to me for a trip, but I already have a .405 and .458 and chose to use mine.

Conclusion ? Zastava sounds OK from here on the sidelines and the price seems unbeatable.

PS, If you pass through Dallas, I ma be able to arrange for you to shoot the Z.458.

LOL. 5 and half year old thread...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:o_O:confused:

5 1/2 year old thread, evidently we're not done talking about it yet.
Zastava is a good rifle, l have one in 375H&H. The more l shoot it the smoother the action and trigger gets. Very accurate (y):LOL:

Well it's a conundrum. Sometimes we like to bring up something from an old thread that we found in a search. If there were locked archives, this would not happen and would instead appear as a new thread catching an equal amount of hell in the different form of "we've already covered this..."
I say hooray for using the search function and who can blame him...he believes a lever action can kill an elephant...:ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.