AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
WPAZ, PHAZ
P1020395.jpgP1020414.jpgP1020427.jpgP1020435.jpgP1020454.jpgP1020475.jpgP1020480.jpg
This is a 7 full days hunting package on Takeri Private Reserve Zambia. The price is $14,000.00 . There are 2 of these packages available only for AH members. The normal price for this hunt would be $16575.00, so a saving of $2,575,00.
This includes the trophy fees for the following animals

Sable
Defassa Waterbuck
Kafue Lechwe
puku or bushbuck

Includes pickup from Lusaka airport, transport to the reserve(approx 5hr drive), transport from the reserve back to lusaka, accommodation , all meals, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks in moderation, laundry services, hunting vehicle,services of a PH, trackers, skinners,field prep and delivery of trophies to a dip/pack shipping agent.

Excludes any expenses before/after the hunt, accommodation which maybe required on arrival/dept in lusaka ,visitors rifle permits, duty on ammunition, gratuities, dip and pack, shipping of trophies to destination etc.

Extra days can be added at $475.00 per day. Observers at $150.00 per day. Additional animals can be taken at the following trophy fees

Sable $8000.00
Defassa Waterbuck $1500.00
Eland $2000.00
Kafue Lechwe $2500.00
Duiker $300.00
Reedbuck $800.00
Bushbuck $800.00
Puku $800.00
Grysbok $500.00
Blue Duiker $1500.00
Warthog $325.00
Zebra $1500.00

Dream hunt, good price!

Mike/Patsy,

Great offer. I am 3-5 years out on a Zambian hunt but had a couple of questions:

Will you be offering roan in the future?

What is the average size of your sable?

Do you have any pictures of your lechwe? Are the lechwe on your property or do you have to go to another place to get them?

All the best.

P1000764.jpgP1000776.jpgzambia 2012, with finns reedbuck 104.jpg
Mike/Patsy,

Great offer. I am 3-5 years out on a Zambian hunt but had a couple of questions:

Will you be offering roan in the future?

What is the average size of your sable?

Do you have any pictures of your lechwe? Are the lechwe on your property or do you have to go to another place to get them?

All the best.

hi we dont have roan on our property and dont have any plans to put any there at the moment. they dont travel too well and it gets expensive if you loose any in transit. we can arrange for you to hunt them on another property as an add on though. the client in the photos took 2 sable the one in the photos is 44inches and his other was 43inches, so that gives you an idea of what you could expect to take. the lechwe photo above is patsys son byron with finn, byron took this one last year on his birthday. if you look on my photos under spike.t photos there are some photos of our lechwe there. cheers mike

spike.t,

Thanks for the info. All the best in selling the hunts for 2014.

spike.t,

Thanks for the info. All the best in selling the hunts for 2014.

thanks. look forward to you coming out in 2016/18 .:thinking:i will be ancient by then.....:beer:

This is a fantastic offer and a dream of mine, good luck in selling the one's you have.

Already booked for '14 or I would be looking very hard at this. Someday I hope to hunt Zambia.

Wish I was coming! Would be a great hunt. I'm also already booked for 2014. Great looking animals. Bruce

Would be cool,wish I could do it.

oi spike
its just me and joysie so far .
paul is not keen just yet
and matt is away culling kangaroos for the week ,he will be home sunday .

thanks all for the good feedback . ses and gillettehunter email me about 2015 then i am sure we can make a plan ;)
Bob dont dream for too long as you might not wake up......:D

..oi, happyface, do you need another cranky old retired PH..or are you scary enough..? :heh:

I am beginning to look for a hunt in Namibia this time, in 2014...I have been to SA three times now, and thinking Namibia would be a good next hunt. I have not taken any of the offered animals yet either, but have taken lion and cape buffalo, so I was thinking a bit about trying for my leopard next. I will think on it however....very interesting offer!

Then we will do the hunt out of wheelchairs.:meyou: Do they come in 4WD

i am sure they do. mind you there is always a wheel barrow and a couple of "engines" on each handle. ;)

I am beginning to look for a hunt in Namibia this time, in 2014...I have been to SA three times now, and thinking Namibia would be a good next hunt. I have not taken any of the offered animals yet either, but have taken lion and cape buffalo, so I was thinking a bit about trying for my leopard next. I will think on it however....very interesting offer!

hi sniper let me know if there is any other info you would like, mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg