Zambia Zimbabwe Botswana August 2015

Stephan

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Turning 50 in august this year myself &family are travelling throu this 3 countries.
Of course I need to do some hunting as well during that period. :)

Feel free to give me all sorts of fun suggestions for that period. My family are not the comfort type, so all bush/of road suggestions are more then welcome!

Br/Stephan

gday Stephan
welcome tp AH ,
sounds like you guys are up for an adventure

Welcome to AH Stephan :S Welcome:

A three country tour will be great, unless you will be hunting in all three countries, i suggest that you rent a rifle from your PH.

Thx for the welcome!
Yepp it´s a lifetime journey for us that one makes probably not to many times - meaning one time (y)

Welcome!!!

Sounds like a fun trip!!!! I agree with James - rent a rifle unless you are hunting every country.

Can you help us narrow it down a bit as to what you are looking for? In those counties you could go from duiker to elephant and back again!

Welcome. What a great plan! I hope you have lots of stories to tell us when you return home!

I will rent gun for sure = no hazel

Well, that´s the beauty of looking around. I do have a budget, but will stay openen for suggestions until right offers are presented. But to be fair to the outfitters, budget is around $ 15000-18000. Saying that, elephant is not a option since then I will only have 1 hunt and that´s it. So I will stick to animals outside of the big 5 and focus on the hunting area, the experience and the set up. Hope that clearyfies a bit :)

Welcome to AH..

You should get some offers from some PH's in those countries.

Enjoy your trip and make sure and do a hunting report.(y)

hi stephan welcome aboard. a few questions :) where are you starting off, how are you doing the trip are you driving during this journey through the 3 countries, or other,and how long will you have to do this?

didnt plan the rout yet, because the stop for hunt will decide abit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg