ZAMBIA: Takeri Reserve - Zambia's Special Place

@Red Leg Nice writeup, thank you for taking us all along with you. Some fantastic trophies. The Blue diker is my favorite of your safari. The Rigby is a lovely little rilfe and in such a great round (275 Rigby/7x57) Congratz!

What a great safari. Your captivating recount of your hunt was riveting. That sable and bushbuck are fantastic trophies. Congratulations on FINALLY getting your elusive blue duiker.

Great report and wonderful animals. Great, old, heavy bulls and rams- every one of them. Congratulations.

Thank you for including the little details about the terrain and animals taken. It is so interesting to understand the nuances of what you are showing us.

Just a little reminder for everyone enjoying @Red Leg Joe's report....

Great hunt, great writeup, great pictures! Thanks Joe!

Great write up, It felt like I was there with you.

Great write up, excellent photos and a great hunt seems like. Congrats on the trophies and thank you for putting up the report.

I don’t know how I missed this but glad I found it. Sounds like a true adventure at a wonderful place. Thanks sooo much for taking us along. Jacques

Wonderful report and exceptional trophies! I am so far behind in my report reading. I can’t believe I missed this! Congratulations and thanks for sharing such a grand experience!

@Red Leg , I just happen to be looking at the Spring 2022 African Hunting Gazette and saw your article on this hunt. Well done sir!

Thanks for a really great report. I enjoyed the organization of it. Once again I learned alot from your hunts. Thank you. Your friend, Brian

You have found a writing future. Nicely documented and wonderful fun details, and tremendous animals. Like all, thank you for sharing, most of us, enjoy the tales of others equally as much as doing it ourselves. The fraternity of hunting Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross