Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
i picked larry up from lusaka airport on 16th oct and afterover nighting in lusaka we drove up to Takeri. larry is the gunmaker who has built the .375 h&h for patsy, which is in the big bore addicts thread. on day 3 larry with patsy took this sable which measures 44.5 inches on one side and 45 inches the other.

larrys hunt oct 2016 044.JPG
larrys hunt oct 2016 060.JPG

the next day larry took this nice old bushbuck just before sunset. he measures 14 inches . he is now after blue duiker.....

larrys hunt oct 2016 070.JPG
larrys hunt oct 2016 071.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, absolute stud of a Sable!

Outstanding sable!

Fantastic Sable ! I love that Bushbuck. (y)

Well done.

Both are very nice animals. Don't know why but sable I do like but bushbuck like that I just love seeing more and more of them. Love the twist on that bushbuck and the color of the hide with all the white spots is just amazing to me.

Good going.
Good looking sable there and that bushbuck is pretty nice too. (y)

Congratulations on to Larry on that beast of sable and a nice bushbuck!

R.

Glad bluey did not scare them all off.

Fine trophies Mike. Good luck on the Duiker.

Great Bushbuck!!!

Very nice, thank you for sharing!

Congrats to you guys on a couple of fantastic animals. I would love a couple of trophies just like those! See you in a week! Bruce

Glad bluey did not scare them all off.

Fine trophies Mike. Good luck on the Duiker.

HA! now you just freaked bluey out :E Head Scratch:......he just said how does he know i am here.......i said wayne knows everything....and bluey just went yeah he does! :E Rofl:

HA! now you just freaked bluey out :E Head Scratch:......he just said how does he know i am here.......i said wayne knows everything....and bluey just went yeah he does! :E Rofl:

Where the hell was he going to be? :love:

Beautiful animals for sure but where are the stories for each? That is my measure of a hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg