Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Please enjoy this full-length safari video of a recent hunting adventure in Zambia including buffalo, Cookson's wildebeest, Sharpe's grysbok, lechwe, sitatunga and more...!

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to everybody involved, what a tremendous safari.

Wonderful video, thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Very cool video, thanks for sharing with us on the forum

cool video. walking on top of the swamp grass looked really cool.

Didn't know Limcroma ventured into Zambia.

Yes Sir! We are happy to arrange safaris anywhere the client wishes to hunt in Africa! We have long-established contacts and satellite camps in many African destinations, and we are always happy to arrange the best opportunities for our hunters looking for new species and adventures.

The vast majority of our client relationships start with the classic plainsgame hunt and grow from there. Over the years, we have built solid relationships with many repeat clients based on the established trust and confidence they place in us from hunting with us on previous experiences. Many of them have the desire to hunt new destinations offering different species, but they don't want to risk the unknowns by hunting with an unfamiliar outfitter/PH, and we are more than happy to accommodate. Just let us know what your desires are and we will make it happen!

Yes Sir! We are happy to arrange safaris anywhere the client wishes to hunt in Africa! We have long-established contacts and satellite camps in many African destinations, and we are always happy to arrange the best opportunities for our hunters looking for new species and adventures.

The vast majority of our client relationships start with the classic plainsgame hunt and grow from there. Over the years, we have built solid relationships with many repeat clients based on the established trust and confidence they place in us from hunting with us on previous experiences. Many of them have the desire to hunt new destinations offering different species, but they don't want to risk the unknowns by hunting with an unfamiliar outfitter/PH, and we are more than happy to accommodate. Just let us know what your desires are and we will make it happen!

I use Limcroma to book most of my hunts in Africa. They are an excellent source for the best Outfitters in the African continent and as I’ve stated before my favorite PH travels with me on all of those hunts.
I was in Zambia a couple of weeks after this video was shot for a great Safari and used Limcroma for all the details.

HH

Very well done video. Thank you for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,