Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
As I have posted on my 2020 offer the price stands for this year and it would be great if someone can use this offer...people are arriving and hunting ...but this is for 2021 . The price is slightly higher at $10,750.00. This is still a big discount on the normal price of $16000.00. The details of the hunt offer are in the link below. I will need a 50% deposit paid by the end of the year to reserve this price.

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Done.

If you are remotely considering Africa next year, a possible definition of insanity would be not to take advantage of this.

I am still trying airfare for this year’s pricing. But next years pricing is almost as good and airfares should be better too.

Thanks to the 2 people who have booked this for next year. Will possibly make one more available depending on whether someone manages to take this years offer, as would like someone in so we get full price of the hunt...thanks again for the bookings much appreciated in these horrendous times, and thanks to the ones who are trying to get here this year ... :D Beers:

Good luck on your hunts. Be sure and keep us updated.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!