Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Make sure about who is selling the hunts

ZAMBIA HIPPO CULLS: The Department of National Parks and Wildlife (DNPW) is mandated in terms of the Zambia Wildlife Act, 12/1998, to manage and conserve Zambia's wildlife. That includes mitigating the hippo population explosion in the Luangwa river basin in Eastern Zambia.
DNPW contracted MABWE ADVENTURES ZAMBIA LTD., a Zambian registered company with majority Zambian shareholding, to conduct and manage the culling of hippos on a designated stretch of the Luangwa river.
To that end, MABWE has conferred marketing rights to four (4) booking agents/outfits to help fulfil the cull quota set by the Government, by involving foreign paying clients. Note: meat and skins go to local small and medium enterprises to support food and job security in the region.
It has come to MABWE’s notice that unscrupulous individuals, in especially South Africa, are pretending to be ‘concession holders’ or ‘contractors’ for the culling project. These people are not only jeopardising a very necessary government project but are misrepresenting themselves by lying to the unsuspecting hunting public. Should you have doubt about the bona fides of an outfitter/agent offering you these hunts, please contact me for verification.
Anyone interested in participating in this culling project, is welcome to contact
the Directors
MABWE ADVENTURES ZAMBIA LTD
P O Box 61023, Livingstone, Zambia
+27-82-550-7610

The number is Tharia U’s. I have zero clue about who the four are. Maybe Tharia can let you in on it Pete.

I'm sure it will show up shortly.

I have my secretary @spike.t on the task. He is a bit slow and old, but works eventually...
;)

Just give a touch or two from one of these, he'll respond:

cattleprod.jpg

S.A. hunting experience. ..umlilo. ..siluwe. ...linare ...and talking to couple of Zambian operators but nothing agreed yet. They have a Zambian ph and their outfitters licence is ready to collect. ......

I booked a hippo culling hunt in february and everything looked peachy. On week
before i was leaving (31/5) i got the word, hunt i cancelled.
Anybody knows anything more? Is the cullingprojekt on hold again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg