ZAMBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Zambia Chifunda GMA?

AM2018

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone hunted Chifunda? any feedback would be really helpful.

Thanks Spike! I’m looking at different options in Zambia. Thinking about going in 2019. Buffalo, leopard and plains game. What are the best areas in Zambia besides chifunda?

A good area that I hunted in Zambia was lower lupande. I can also recommended is west petauke which is meant to be good for kudu though I’ve never hunted there I’ve heard about it. Another good area is meant to be lumimba. Bangwelu is good for sitatunga don’t know the names of the gmas there. Kafue is good for lechwe, good maned lions and sable. Since you want to hunt buff and leopard I think the first two would be good for you.

What about Luawata or Nyampala. How do they compare to Chifunda? Looking at areas in the luangwa valley.

Reactions: WAB
What about Luawata or Nyampala. How do they compare to Chifunda? Looking at areas in the luangwa valley.

They are the other areas I was going to say are good, but plenty good trophies been taken out of other luangwa areas as well. @pacific has taken good buff in other luangwa areas

Luawata, Nyampala, Chanjuzi and Nyaminga are all top areas in the valley.
As mentioned earlier, Chifunda is also one of the top gma's.

Dont discount the Kafue blocks either.
Lunga Luswishi is good

Private unfenced areas also have a lot to offer, Nyamvu ranch, Munyamadzi ranch and Mbizi in the luangwa valley.
Royal Kafue in the Kafue region.

Reactions: WAB
If you wanted to hunt a big sable what area would you suggest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross