ZAMBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Nchila Wildlife Reserve

AlabamaGeorge

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, B&C, P&Y, AWF, FNAWS, Alaska Bowhunters Association
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Congo, Uruguay, Canada, Argentina, All over U.S.
Does anyone here have any experience recently hunting with Pete Fisher on Nchila Wildlife Reserve in NW Zambia?
I'm looking to do a late season safari and I have not seen a report from their outfit in a few years. I know historically they have a great reputation but I also know how quickly things can change so just wanting some recent info on that outfit before I jump in with both feet.

Thank you
George

havnt meet the bloke...
but we were going to head up there 2 weeks ago ...but they are flat out hunting at the moment ...so have postponed for now.....my understanding is that they are good people and you have a great hunt with them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois