Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
Nothing
Just curious if anyone has hunted with Balla-Balla Safaris. If you could give any info on Dendro Park and their Bird estate, that would be appreciated.

Dendro Park is in zambia...and is a private ranch next to the Kafue valley. You would need to check to see if they can take hunters for 2013

Bird Estate is in South Africa??

Both of these locations offer different trophy animals.

You never did say what you were going after or looking to do.

I have not.
You might contact the associations to which they are members in Zambia and RSA

Professional Hunters association Zambia,
Professional Hunters association South Africa,
Wildlife Producers association Zambia.

You can ask about complaints or issues.

Good luck with your planning.

I kind of want to do a big hunt for buffalo, kafue lechwe, lichtenstein hartebeest, puku, tsessebe, chobe bushbuck, and sable. I highly doubt I would be going in '13. Possibly '14. I want to take a few months to go over outfitters and costs. I, like others, don't know what the Zambia Govt. will do so I'm just going to plan for a private ranch hunt. Thanks for replying and any info.

Balla-Balla Safaris Dendro Park & Bird Estate

We are a private family run safari operation hunting in Zambia & South Africa on our private ranches. Dendro Park ranch is located in the Southern Province of Zambia, bordering on the Kafue Park. We have been operating Dendro Park for just over 15 years now. Dendro Park offers good buffalo & plains game hunting. Species include Crawshay Defassa Waterbuck, Chobi Bushbuck, Puku, Sharps Grysbok, Bushpig, Warthog, ext.

Bird Estate is also located in the Southern Province of Zambia, on the Zambezi Plateau just 150km from Vic Falls. This is a newly formed ranch and has only been in operation for 5 years now. Bird Estate offers good sable and other plains game species. Including Kafue Lechwe, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Nyala, Livingstone Eland, Kudu ext.

Dendro Park and Bird Estate is within driving distance of each other, just 5 to 6 hours drive. So many client hunt both areas since they offer different Zambian plains game species.

We are member of the organizations that Birckburn mentioned. So please contact them if you are unsure.
Unfortunately we do not have tessebe to offer on Dendro Park or Bird Estate.

Please take the hunting ban on the government concession areas does NOT affect private game ranchers in Zambia. So we are open to hunting in 2013.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.
You can also email me direct at huntafrica@balla-balla.com

Regards,
Shawn Bird

He guys I have been to Dendro Park and Bird Estate and shot a nice waterbuck there last year. Saving my pennies at the moment for there beautiful buffalo. I have seen nice bulls while I was at Dendro. I would recommend hunting there.

We are a private family run safari operation hunting in Zambia & South Africa on our private ranches. Dendro Park ranch is located in the Southern Province of Zambia, bordering on the Kafue Park. We have been operating Dendro Park for just over 15 years now. Dendro Park offers good buffalo & plains game hunting. Species include Crawshay Defassa Waterbuck, Chobi Bushbuck, Puku, Sharps Grysbok, Bushpig, Warthog, ext.

Bird Estate is also located in the Southern Province of Zambia, on the Zambezi Plateau just 150km from Vic Falls. This is a newly formed ranch and has only been in operation for 5 years now. Bird Estate offers good sable and other plains game species. Including Kafue Lechwe, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Nyala, Livingstone Eland, Kudu ext.

Dendro Park and Bird Estate is within driving distance of each other, just 5 to 6 hours drive. So many client hunt both areas since they offer different Zambian plains game species.

We are member of the organizations that Birckburn mentioned. So please contact them if you are unsure.
Unfortunately we do not have tessebe to offer on Dendro Park or Bird Estate.

Please take the hunting ban on the government concession areas does NOT affect private game ranchers in Zambia. So we are open to hunting in 2013.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.
You can also email me direct at huntafrica@balla-balla.com

Regards,
Shawn Bird

Shawn Welcome to AH!

Thanks for the info on your hunts.

We are a private family run safari operation hunting in Zambia & South Africa on our private ranches. ................

..................[/email]

Regards,
Shawn Bird

Just the kind of openness I appreciate.
Welcome to AH Shawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg